Search This Blog

Translate

Friday, December 4, 2015

Year End Is Coming!




Happy Friday!


With Xmas just around the corner in a few weeks and my shopping halfway done, it leaves my mind free to wander about the upcoming new year.

This year has gone by so fast and reflecting on what has happened and how to improve the next year comes along with it. Wanting to improve it doesn't always mean you can though. So I try to start small but I'm thinking that next year I'll just go big and all in. 

2015 was my year to "Roll With It" and I did I took everything that happened in stride no matter how weird or uncomfortable it was, with the exception of going to Walmart in my PJ's with Blondunicorn and Bean because I'm sorry I just can't do it. The most I can do that way is hit a Tom Horton's drive thru in my slippers and only because who's going to see that! Unless she tried to make me get out of the car...but she wouldn't...out of fear.

Besides that it was go with the flow the whole way.

So the oncoming 2016 year is going to be the year to "Go Big." Instead of small steps towards making the year memorable it's going to have to be leaps and bounds! Within reason people! I know a few of you who are giggling like monkeys on crack right now but get whatever those thought are out of your head. There are many changes to come and many opportunities to make things happen, thank goodness for my patient and supportive group I have that will aid and abet my ideas without question.

 Except Bean who not only has questions but finds every, single, possible loophole to just about anything. 

Besides dabbling in photography and the strides I've made with my writing, it's time to buckle down and take the time to do all of the various things that consume my world and there are just so many!

What's life if you're not going to live it, right?

With that said Monday begins the Awful Xmas Gift line up and unlike my failure for Halloween These should go off without a hitch. If you have any suggestions or memories of gifts you received that were either less than appropriate or just ridiculous let me know. Pictures would be even better.

Now I have a work party to go watch people get drunk at!

Have a good weekend

See Ya
S

No comments: