Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, December 7, 2015

All I Want For Christmas..

Is absolutely none of these.

While looking for truly awful Christmas gifts I have found quite a few that are just undeniably ridiculous and as we go for the next few weeks they will become even more ridiculous.

So shall we get right to it?

Yes I think we shall!

Up first,


This seems self explanatory, except for why your hands would need under...um...handerpants in the first place. What's wrong with gloves? Do they go under your gloves? It doesn't even matter.


I have no idea what language this is but I'm pretty sure that's a sleeping bag, that you can walk around in, and at the same time have absolutely no use of your hands. Wouldn't those bathroom breaks be a chore? Maybe he has Handerpants on under there.


The DVD Rewinder... I would get this for someone just to see how long it took to get the joke and then laugh my ass off. So this one is good for the entertainment value alone but still awful.


This gives Wake n Bake a whole new meaning but still how is this even remotely a good idea? First you would have to set it up the night before and that not gross at all (yes it is) but then to wake up and cook in bed, or beside the bed? Who eats the second they crack open an eyeball? What about grease splatter on your face? What if you roll over and drape your arm across the grill?

I have too many questions.

Oh let's see...I have dogs and I knit but do I want to go as far as knitting WITH my dogs hair? I...think...not...ever. ti makes me itchy just thinking about it.

I you have an awful gift idea or someone has given you something that was just wrong let me know and we'll see if we can find something worse.

Have a great week!

See Ya
S

No comments: