Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, December 14, 2015

Cave Baby...Still Got Nothin

Happy Monday!

Well Christmas is only 2 weeks away now... this does not thrill me at all but 'Tis the Season' right?

Although things won't be like last year when it almost didn't happen due to the hangover from hell this year we will go without the possibility of alcohol poisoning! At least out of the 5 of us last year we were ALL down for the count until I had to cook food and bake things. It's all a blur now and I can't even look at a bottle of Appleton's Rum without my gag reflex kicking in.


Anyway I have a few more Awful Christmas Gifts for you but there are a couple that I think are right up my alley!

1. The Goatee Saver!
 The equivalent of a bowl on the head but for your man's face. A perfect goatee every time. Now I need to get one and have someone try it to see if this would actually work. I've already thought of 3 DIY at home things like this that could work, oh but wait this is a gift. Even though it looks like a giant adult soother.

2. The CROC phone case.
 Blond unicorn would love this because she is the CROC queen and why not have her phone follow suit?

3. 44cm Gummy Bear! An actual giant edible gift from the gods.
Oh come on! This is not bad...this is awesome! Why? Because the belly is shaped like a bowl and you can fill it. Fill it with what you ask? Let's say chocolate...fill it with chocolate and every woman in my house that has PMS will be satiated and calm for the duration. No one would get snapped at or have thoughts of smothering others with pillows. It's perfect!

Except for the diabetic sugar coma we would all go into.

4. I took this one so fast I didn't even notice what it was called but it's pretty obvious.



another gift that the women of my house would love while sending themselves into a sugar induced death but you have to admit it's kind of cool.

5. You Can Shave The Baby


I...ah...hmmm... when did babies come with full armpit and ass hair? What baby has CALF HAIR? And it's a Ginger baby? What exactly are they trying to say? Does it come with the razor? It's like Cavebaby. There is nothing else I can say here.
Nothing.

5. Lionel Richie Tea Pot.




This just makes me giggle and sing.

Ok guys I'm off for now but will be back this week with a post about how to not attempt to use Facebook messenger after you've had a few.

A group gets started and all hell breaks loose.

Have a great week.

See Ya
S.


No comments: