Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, November 21, 2011

She Tasted, She Tested, She Tingled.

   Well it's official! My baby girl Sese got her first real taste of drinking.... sorry a taste of a taste of drinking on Sat night, she did really well knowing her limit already is good. She'll be 19 in a mere 2 days but she's still my first born baby girl and it was kind of surreal to watch. The night I had her when I was 19, I looked into her tiny face and said, " Only 18 yrs, 364 days left and I'm no longer legally responsible for you " I guess that time has come.

    We tried several different things with her and it's not like she drank everything. Whatever she didn't like she didn't drink, lucky for her she liked most of it. The Daiquiris and Pina Coladas she figured were too sweet and with the size of her sweet tooth I was surprised. Anything beer was out the window, she did try Heineken and Rickard's just a sip and an emphatic " Nope I don't like that! "

     Palm Bay ?? I'm way out of the circuit because I'd never even heard of it so i tried it and it was weird.

     She tried Mango Cider and Bacardi Breezers too, now what 19 yr old girl doesn't like the breezers? Her fave of the night was actually some homemade Amaretto and Pepsi that one of the boys brought by. Thanks to Craig for bringing it and thanks to me for mixing it just right ( patting myself on the back )

     She liked it and even danced a little while her legs were tingly and she felt warm all over, and made me leave the room before she would. Who wants that feeling of death if seen by her parents doing something she's not accustomed to. Yet once LMFAO came on 'Sexy and You Know It' sent all of the girls into a dancing tornado of Tasmanian devils in my living room.

Do we really need to see this? It doesn't matter, Sese had fun ( so she says ) slept until after noon the next day which is not normal and felt fine. Brat... I was hung over the next day probably because I didn't use all the tricks I told her to in order to prevent it in the first place!

Thanks to all of you that were there that didn't push her too hard.

She's on her own now.



 

4 comments:

Carrie said...

No One needs to see that but the video is funny. Hope your daughter had fun...

Anonymous said...

Palm Bays are really good! You've never heard of them? You need to stop by my place...;)

Tightend Dan said...

I didn't need to see that, put some pants back on and don't do that again.

Unknown said...

Tightend????? I don't even want to know.... but I agree!