Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

What Has Been Seen Cannot Be Unseen

Hello Lovelies!

I'm back after a nice long weekend, that I had forgotten was a long weekend and then was very happy it was one wishing it was much longer. I really have to win the lottery.

So let's get to it.

There are a couple of things up for today, the first of course being the Premiers of 3 of my favourite shows Supernatural, American Horror Story and come on now The Walking Dead.

Let's start with SN because the boys are back and although I had trouble tracking it a bit I was so happy they're back for another season and for something like the Mark of Cain to be such an important factor last season, how come everyone and their...um...baby has one now? It's one of those things that will obviously play out over the course of the season along with what I'm suspecting is going to be an unwanted attraction but really...who cares it's Sam and Dean. Crowley in a woman's body was very entertaining and Cas...poor Cas...someone just needs to save Cas.

AHS-Hotel I'm just going to say this...WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT? Within the first 15 mins of the show  I had to read subtitles which I only like to do watching old kung fu movies, saw scenes that reminded me of The Shining, Seven, Saw and Tarantino's 4 Rooms except that wasn't a "whore under the bed" and it wasn't as funny, realized that Lady Gaga was not awful and all I can say is Drill Dick.

Now Bean and I were speculating a bit at who the wrapped up guy with the killer extremities could be and she's betting it's Evan Peters because in every season he has something to do with a scene where someone is being violated but we'll have to wait and see. Wes Bentley is creeping me out more than the creepy people in the show are and as all of the previous seasons are linked together somehow, this one will be linked to season 1's Murder House.

I had even posted on Facebook that the FX warning for this show should simply say..

"The following contains ANYTHING YOUR SICK MIND CAN THINK OF" Viewer discretion is advised because you can not unsee what happens next. 

Because there is no way to unsee that! Any of it really because those were only the shocking moments. there are layers of insanity here and I along with others will watch it unravel.


TWD What...a...rush! The scale was so large you couldn't help but feel it looking over the expanse of Walkers which gave me goose bumps and I even uttered an "Oh hell no!" then and as Daryl emerged over the ridge with the herd behind him. Now was that a herd or a horde? Is there a difference?  How happy was I to have that bone deep anxiety for the group back?  I was so happy I watched it twice. Carol and Morgan will be fun to watch and every year Carl is like 6 inches taller kind of like the kid that plays Bruce Wayne in Gotham. That kid must have grown at least a foot in 3-4 months or just it looks that way. Glen being forgiving and Eugene kept the hair.

Fall has truly begun now Thanksgiving has passed for us here and I was just thinking that there is only about 2 1/2 months left until it's a new year again scares me a little.

Time flies right? Yes, yes when you're having fun blah blah because when you're not having fun time takes forever to go by doesn't it?

One the writing front I have a problem...I have a character that is quickly becoming more than the lead is herself and  I still want to tell the story but it seems that one story line is almost effortless to write where the other is a constant struggle. Although one has many more working parts than the other one does so, is it just the simplicity of it?

I don't know but it's doing my head in. Not like that means I'm changing anything.

Ok guys, thanks for the read and have a good week!

See Ya
S

No comments: