Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

How Can You Go Wrong With Velvet???

Hello Lovelies!

Did you miss me? Just a little? I hope so!

I was off for a week and I mean off of EVERYTHING Social Media related...except Facebook which I think is almost impossible to ignore for that long. So instead of it being my least used media this week it was my most used.

So sad that the end of Summer is coming but I love the Fall and the cooler weather. Last week was awesome temperature wise so Lo and I baked and slow cooked ourselves and the family to comfy food coma happiness for a few days. Peanut ( grandbaby boy ) kept me entertained and we discussed the upcoming seasonal events with tons of excitement until Lo and her...

Lo- Guess what Steph!
Me- What Lo! (smiles)
Lo - Only 18 more weeks until Christmas!
Me - (smile fades) I hate you.

 Helped my other Bestie on Friday move some things into her beautiful new Townhouse.

HEY! not sure if any of you remember the age of Velvet Paintings but she has one that she got from her parents when she moved out and it brought back the weirdest memories of my childhood!

It looks like this...


Is that not the coolest looking thing??? So She loves it, I do too...various random people like the carpet guy putting in her new carpet loved it! The only one who doesn't like it... is her husband so he put it in the basement...that she is scared to go into because it creeps her out...which is funny and mean at the same time if you saw how much she dislikes the basement. Still the painting is so cool and it's sad that it's stuck in the dark. I'm sure it will see the light soon enough though.

Well I hope so anyway!

Besides all of that I had fun hanging out with my girls having strange conversations that make me wonder where they come up with some stuff and as weird as it gets they have perfectly legitimate reasons for thinking the way they do. I miss T though, I don't see her much and wish I saw her more but what can you do right?

So now I'm back in the real world again, behind a desk, tapping a keyboard and really hating every minute of it...

time for something new...

Have a great week!
See Ya
S.

No comments: