Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, July 14, 2014

Summer Fun in too Much Sun?

Hi Lovelies!

   I hope you had a great week!

   Not much happened...at all because it is just too HOT. Days are OK especially when at work because there is air conditioning all day and in the city it's not too bad as I've said before.  Although on the Skytrain it was so hot I felt claustrophobic and just wanted to get off. When you get on the WCE there's air con again Woo Hoo! Until you get off of that and get hit by a wall of heat that makes you sweat in 2.3 seconds but still, you get home whether you walk or drive and it's kind of bearable because it's the cooling down part of the day, now if you don't have air con in your home it's the nights that are the worst and if you do have it well then... I just hate you, you lucky bastards.

   I'm also one of those people that no matter how hot she is, has to sleep covered up... and why you ask? I HAVE NO IDEA! Probably because as a kid we never had screens on our windows and would sleep with them wide open and you know what... "I hate bugs!" and with an allergy to mosquitoes I would stay covered to avoid being dinner and just can't kick the habit. As soon as the sun goes down they come out like a squadron, flight pattern and all and it's like they know I'm allergic because they attack swiftly and repeatedly. The next thing you know I have welts the size of golf balls and you have a bunch people smacking each other and themselves until they can't take it anymore just because inside is 10 degrees hotter than outside.

   Let's not forget there's always that one that while you're trying to fall asleep it buzzes around your head all night trying to eat your face but you don't hear it until it's almost IN your ear or your eye then there you are smacking yourself in the head. Wake up and go to school with bruises on your face and they think your parents beat you.

Oh ya those were the days my friends.

  At least if your cold you can layer stuff on and warm up but when your hot you can only go so far. It's not like you can peel your skin off or anything and that would just be gross but so is too much heat.

Enough bitching about the heat! I love that it's so beautiful and dry and bright even through the heatstroke and the possible West Nile.

   You might get 2 blogs this week because there are the websites I was talking about last week that I'm going to tell you about and for a young man that has a fascination with Grimm who finally watched the season and LOST HIS MIND. He wrote a letter to the writers and as soon as I get the whole letter I'll show you how much of a fan Fluffy is.

He's a big fan....a big fluffy fan.

Oh Boy...

Have a good one!
See Ya
S




No comments: