Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Whatever I want?

I'm late with this post this week. Lots of things have been going on, some I can talk about and some I can't...yet.

Last week was a bit mixed up and kind of all over the place with the extra long weekend and the torture of the dentist as per this tweet,

Stephanie Wellington @StephWell
Oh Dr. I'm here for my torture. Replace a filling my ass you know I hate it here!

I was good for a whole year! Not a single cavity ( HUGE sweet tooth and coffee addict ) and yet I still had to get needles in my face. Extra ones too because my face is stubborn and takes extra freezing, then to have no one tell me that I had goggle lines on my face for about 2 hours so I looked fabulous with that and a frozen droopy mouth on my way home. Thank god I didn't stop to do any Christmas shopping!

So I have a lot coming up in the next few weeks! I have some new things to launch ( notice how I said launch? ) in the new year, a few new projects that I have seeding right now. A highly anticipated photo shoot with a talented young lady that will feed all of my anxiety about being in front of a camera and some fun projects that are going to need a lot of my dwindling brain power.

I'm on the journey to find me! I had my girls young so all I've really known is how to be a teenager and how to be a mom.

Soon they will be gone, off on their own...then what am I going to do?...

Whatever I want!

Oh! I did NOT forget about the T-shirt!

I stare at it all the time!

I'll have to get one of the girls to put it on though so you get the full effect. I can't get it on because somehow small became extra tiny and I have some... extra up top that would not fit in it. So I think going to incorporate that into the shoot too.

The thing about it is that I made it myself and that's one of the reasons it's taken so long.

Anyway I am super excited to share this with you guys! Updates will be coming, probably more via Twitter and Tumblr so I can ask the questions that are undoubtedly going to get me in trouble.

See ya!

S

No comments: