Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Ordinary Girl Review

    Now I just have to note that this is just my opinion on the shows I let envelope my brain on a weekly basis. some are new and some are old but none the less what I appreciate as a viewer, an ordinary girl.


    I don't want to say too much about the episodes just in case... you don't want spoilers do you?


    I have to start with Sons Of Anarchy for those of you that know the show and know me then you know that I think it's one of the best shows on TV right now. I'm an loyal follower of the show, and will sing it's praises from the rooftops. I love the story, the depths of the characters and all of the layers of the show. I literally don't move when the show is on until the credits roll by. The Season 3 Premiere had me glued as I was heartbroken and shock at the same time


    True Blood! I love this one too, the humour always gets me along with the story and the weird places it takes me. I just watched the Season Finale honestly there are some parts of it I'm glad to not have to see anymore but at the same time thinking " holy shit I have to wait how long? " Some of the characters I fell in love with in a short time are gone and I didn't like that part much but I'll still be there when it comes back.


Nikita - I must be a bit biased from watching the original movie, the remake of the movie and the TV series that ran for years but this 2010 version couldn't hold my attention. Now that's not to say that the show wasn't good, (what I saw of it anyway...) I just couldn't stop comparing it to the previous show and it was hard not to do. I might give it another shot not quite sure yet.


Vampire Diaries - Ohhhhh I am a Damon lover!  I love everything about the bad boy and my heart goes out to the poor guy I mean come on how much is he supposed to take? I know you Stephan fans don't care but how long will the golden boy stay good? We've had a taste of him being bad but you have to agree Stephan was much more entertaining when he wasn't brooding.


last but not least Lost Girl - So far so good I'm liking the Showcase new series and I had to watch it in parts due to conflicting shows but if a show can keep me looking or watching then I'm all over it. Finally I saw the whole thing and I'm liking it so far it has a Canadian touch to it and I'm all over that.


    A few of my friends call me a stalker, a show stalker that is. If I like a show I will find out as much as I can about it. So I'm done for this week but I'll still be watching trying to find a pattern to my madness as I work and if you have anything you think I should see or check out let me know.

I'd be happy to watch more TV...

No comments: