Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A New Journey?

Bare with me here just a newbie at blogging.

Ok now I'm sure that everyone has had the thought " what am i going to do with my life".

Now for me i've always known what i want to do but i have been sidetracked along the way... not that my journey has been bad but delayed. I went through lots that took my dreams away alittle. Do i still have my dreams HELL YA! but other things have to come first... or do they?

My kids are almost grown still young but they don't need me as much anymore, I believe i'm still young enough to accomplish what i want out of life but for those who know me and my taurus ways i love my stability and therefore to set out and reach my dream goal i have to take chances... big ones. I've put everyone and everything they want first for so long how do i stop and take care of what i want to do and how do i tell my girls to go out and get their dreams if i haven't gone out and got mine?

Who the hell knows eh? All i know is that i have to get off my ass look the fear of usstability in the eye and smack it around alittle ( or alot).

So now my journey is going to take me into the unknown and all i can say is " I need to get as much out of this life as i can cause one day tomorrow may never come".

No comments: