Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Comfort, Coziness and Craziness!

Well hello October!

    I must say that October is probably my favourite month of the year even though I can see my breath now and there's is frost in the morning before the sun comes out and melts it away but the colours and the need to be cozy makes it worth it. What sucks is the second season of blackouts we'll probably have.

    We just had Thanksgiving on Monday and this year it was a small affair but the first of many seasonal events. Yes it gets dark earlier and the official time change doesn't happen until November like it really matters because it will get dark naturally anyway but I'll gladly take the extra hour of sleep. Even then though my body wakes up after a certain amount of sleep so I guess I'll be up earlier? Whatever, it doesn't matter Fall is here and comfort foods, prime-time viewing, and the Fall purge. Unfortunately the riding season is over for me as I whisper promises of time together next season to my bike.

Yes I know and I don't care.

    Seeing as Choo has been riding her for the past month because his bike needs to be fixed I felt the need to reassure her that it was temporary. Little alarm bells went off when he told me how much he likes riding her though but I figured that at least she was getting run though before she gets put away this weekend. Over the Fall and Winter months I get to decide and budget for the things I need for my other girl and she's a project alright and I have time to get her right.

    Enough of that! Halloween is coming and my excitement grows with every passing day so the decorations will be crafted and put up around the house to pull the magic of it together which will be posted on my Instagram @stephwell or Tumblr at the link above in the pages.

Ok I'm gone, lots to do!


See ya!
S

No comments: