Search This Blog

Translate

Friday, May 6, 2016

Freelance Friday #1

Courtesy of  yourteenbusiness.com

So even though I have been multi-tasking and trying to get this Freelance Friday thing going I decided I would look deeper into what it entails. I'm sure you're thinking that it's pretty self explanatory. What I've found though so far is that there is so much out there and so many people that Freelance in so many different fields.

Usually when I here the word I automatically think of artists, writers, photographers ect. I've seen so many people take their hobbies and passions turning them into something bigger than they expected and although they are, they don't use the title of being a freelance anything.

What I'd like to do is create something to showcase those people. The ones that have built something for themselves and are sought after for their skills but that only answer to themselves well...and their clients.

Better yet the ones that don't answer to them either as I know there are more than a few of those. So with this I've now added even more to my plate but always aim to add something mildly entertaining and with this segment hoping to add something beautiful too.

Suggestions are always welcome!

Have a Happy Friday

S

No comments: