Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, July 20, 2015

Stupid Is As Stupid Does...

Hello Lovelies!

As another week rolls in and we go about our daily jobs, tasks and all of the other fun stuff can I just say something about Donald Trump? Just something small...

I never really cared either way about the guy as the years have gone on and even indulged in The Apprentice. When I saw that he was getting into the political race in the US I seriously did a WTF double take, that was weeks ago and I'm still having trouble with the fact that he's attempting this.

I'm not a political person by any means and really I only lightly pay attention because all the parties ever do is throw stones at each other. I have enough trouble dealing with the anti Justin Trudeau ads here in Canada with them confusing me with the semi nice ads saying he's just not ready yet and has nice hair. Mr. Right just not right now?

Like so many of us here we know way more about US politics than we do our own. Donald Trump however seems so random and at the same time I'm surprised it took him so long to step up to the plate. Now he just needs to be struck out and benched. Every time he's in the headlines I cringe and can't even take in all of the words on the pages. Once I hit the offensive part and there seems to be many, I just can't read any further.

This morning I read about how he won't apologize to John McCain for low pots shots at being a POW.

He's. Just...a dick. Plain and simple.

And I know that there is always going to be that crazy person that thinks having all the money in the world means you can run a country but come on...really?

As much as I loathe the way that in politics in general they feel the need to slaughter each other in the press in order to gain ground no matter what country your from, I know that's what some of them have to do. The scared ones. Their actions should speak for themselves. That's it I have no other words about this...it tweaks my inner rage.

On that note, the weekend was way too hot, we still have a stage 4 water restriction going, I now know how vampires feel when they step out into the sun and feel their skin baking there is no twinkling only searing and ya when is Fall coming?

 I am making progress revising and continuing CF. As I'm doing it post by post there will be portions that don't mesh up yet with the newer content but it will all make sense in the end. In between all of it I am reading a new series to me called the Black Dagger Brotherhood and have read 6 of the books in roughly a 2 week period and I will continue to say that I am in love with this series and I told the author that as well. My biggest problem at the moment is creating my writing space, I have the space it just needs to be set up and that will be my next chore because my story-boarding process needs a home not a folder.

So with reading, writing and my low tolerance for stupidity the week was productive! Now I just have to keep the train moving.



Ok guys, have a great week!

See Ya
S




No comments: