Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Busy Brain Outside of Normal

Hi Lovelies!

Did you miss me? Tell me you did even if you didn't.

Last month was a long and tired road in the land of RRSP's! Long...and tired... Long days, some late nights and after sitting in front of a computer for so long it was the last thing I wanted to do but with the season over now, things can get back to normal...somewhat...whatever we think is normal at the time!

Once my head is the right way around.

Even with the gap though it's not like much has happened.The most excitement being the pane of glass that fell 55 floors from the Trump Tower they're building next door to my office building. I never saw the glass fall but I heard the crash and when I looked out the window I was very glad that no one was hurt. I have to say though that the road crew moves pretty quick! I've never seen 6 guys with shovels move so fast. then again West Georgia is a busy street and you can't keep it closed for very long.

Let's see...

Oh! The zoo has expanded...by a rat...because one of the snakes was...um...scared of it. Not that Bean makes a habit of feeding live but this particular snake wouldn't eat anything so they tried it and now we have a rat named Ben. Yes... after the rat from the movie, and that sappy song swims through my head every time I look at him. He's pretty comical though and I still can't believe he scared the 4 1/2 foot long snake.

So the current zoo count is-

6 Snakes
3 Dogs
3 Cats
3 Frogs
2 Tarantulas
1 Hedgehog
and
1 Rat named Ben

Good Grief...it's more like a wildlife sanctuary.

Because I love her so much I braved going to see "50 Shades Of Oh Good Lord" with my blonde bestie and I have to say that because my expectations were so low it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I keep feeling like it's this generations 9 1/2 Weeks. I'm glad I never read the books though because I'm really really bad at comparing books to movie adaptions even though as Stephen King said "think of them as fraternal twins"  is really hard to do especially of  I loved the story that I read.

Surprised my other bestie Kris who was hiding in her house and said she never heard us show up and thank goodness we didn't drive away, you weirdo.

Um anything else??? I don't even know anymore but for now I still have busy brain. Touring Tony is on his way to his next destination. I see how easy it is to hang on to the little guy though. I still have more pics to upload too and hopefully he has a safe and uncomplicated journey!

OK...I'm done...

Have a great week!
See ya
S

No comments: