Search This Blog

Translate

Friday, February 13, 2015

Even The Doctor Was Surprised...

Happy...what day is it?!


How was your week? Mine was wet and rainy but good despite it. I can feel things outside and indoors waking up, not that they slept much with our supremely mild winter. I have roses already starting to bud and the Hydrangea that I hate with a passion along with the evil Yucca that we tore out roots and all that is starting to grow too.  

Alright...I had something else completely lined up for this post but like I said 2015 is the year to roll with it and apparently this is how we roll. (cheesy I know )

As I'm working I get a frantic call from B crying, hysterical and talking so fast I could barely keep up.

B - Mom! jflfsljf jflsflf jdjffs;k;!
Me - Um...what?
B- I  jlfj hfoewo in my dpia!

Almost on the verge of hyperventilating, and talking so fast without taking a breath that her voice got higher and higher as she spoke.

B - Something flew in my ear and I can hear it moving!

Oh... now that was interesting...

Me - Something flew in your ear?

Now being Feb but warm I have noticed insects still milling around...this wasn't one of those.

Me - (Calmly) Ok did you have Auntie look in your ear?
B - She said there was BLOOD IN MY EAR! She's taking me to the doctors. IT'S MOVING MOM, IT'S MOVING AGAIN!

Me - Ok baby breathe...Wait our doctor? The walk in Clinic? The hospital?

This is where she stopped freaking out and used her brain.

B - It's Tuesday...our doctor doesn't work on Tuesday's, I lost my wallet though and don't have my Care Card.
Me - The clinic has you on file...
B - The clinic is GONE!
Me - nope it's just moved.
B - Oh... ok the clinic then.

By now she is slow talking and waiting for her sister and Aunt to get themselves together and take her in and I get a message from Blondunicorn...

Taking B to the clinic. She had something in her ear and she's freaking out. Sese coming too.

I let her know I had B on the phone and if you knew B you would understand the state of her FREAKING OUT reaches far and can get out of control if not curbed immediately. There is no end to the horrors that go through her brain and come out her mouth....at... high... speed. 

Did I mention high speed?

Now surprisingly the clinic worked really fast and the next message I got was that they were in a room waiting and that was about 15 mins later. 

The last message was unexpectedly this 


She had a tiny spider in her ear...
Even the doctor was surprised

Even the doctor was surprised...wow...
Leave it to my kid...that sleeps near 2 tarantulas to get a spider in her ear. What a way to start a Tuesday!

If you want to read what happened from the other end click the link below to That Is All...

http://blondunicorn.blogspot.com/

Ok Lovelies!

Keep sending me the weird news.

Have a great week!
See Ya
S


No comments: