Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, February 2, 2015

And The Bus Smelled Like Pee..




Morning!

I'm really not that chipper today but hey they say if you fake it enough you will become the emotion that you're faking. That is an experiment for another day.

I hope your weekend went well! Mine went... not the way it was supposed to but isn't that always the way stuff happens for some of us?

Had a lovely day with grandbaby boy who spent part of the time screaming bloody murder unlike last week when he was all love and hugs and apparently his bad mood was due to not napping. He's still cute though because whenever he says NO in anger I reply YES and by the end of it he's agreeing with me. at least for now anyway. The Superbowl was big news and usually I would watch it but I'm not a fan of either team so I chose British smut TV instead and house puttering. I call it puttering because you're kind of lazy cleaning while wandering from room to room not really wanting to do anything extensive but not wanting to do nothing either.

and then the weekend was over!

I've been taking the bus to work for the past month trying to save some pennies...wait we don't use pennies anymore, OK save some nickles and for the most part it's fine. Last week a woman almost passed out on the bus and everyone there worked together to check her out and make her feel better. The commute itself is an extra 45 mins to and from but it gives me more time to read and I do love to read. Days like today though are days I miss the WCE (which I take on Fridays to treat myself sometimes) painfully so.

First-I get on the bus and it's freezing because the bus hasn't warmed up yet.
Second-My usual seat is taken so I take the seat on the opposite side of where I usually sit.
Third-The floor is wet so I keep my bag beside me instead of putting it on the floor.
Fourth-The bus starts to warm up.
Fifth - I...SMELL...PEE...

Now if you have pets then you would have been doing exactly what I was doing at this point which is mentally thinking about weather it's possible that your cat or dog could have peed on anything that you are now carrying.

Bag - nope Smokey slept on it but no pee.
Jacket - Nope hanging up on a chair
Clothing - Nope nothing like the dreaded Skunk incident.

So now I'm on the bus shyly sniffing myself to try and see where the pee smell is coming from because it smells like cat pee and now I'm worried...until I put my foot down and it slipsand not just slips it was like have slimy and slippery. That's when I realize that it wasn't me... but pee... on the floor... at the back of the bus. (Insert retching sounds here) and then that was all I could focus on the whole rest of the ride, well that and not putting my feet on that part of the floor again and better late than never checking my seat itself.

Welcome to Monday! Bus peeing and all! Is it springtime yet? Did the groundhog see it's shadow? Will this day ever END!

Have a great week guys!
See Ya
S

No comments: