Search This Blog

Translate

Friday, April 4, 2014

Undercover Monkey.

Not actually about monkeys undercover or otherwise.

Have you ever been somewhere in public like on transit or in a coffee shop something like that and your absorbed in something big or important to you or in my case just reading and you don't realize that you make facial expressions while you're doing this?

That was me last week...

I'm trying really hard to read this book by one of my fav authors but for some reason I just think it's awful and that in some ways the story is too... how should I say it...out there for me? It's just a very painful read for me.

So I'm trying to reading this really hard to deal with book on my commute to and from work last and Friday I was reading away, headphones in and in my confusion of the story I was making facial expressions while reading and apparently really showing my confusion. Head shaking ect and it wasn't until I made a gesture with my hands that I realized that I was actually... making the gesture with my hands!!

Instant insecurity appeared and when I lifted my head up about 4-5 people were watching me. Only 1 of them looked at me like I was crazy but the others really looked like they could relate to what I was going through at that moment AND...

I'm pretty sure at that hand gesturing moment I was trying to figure out how a Werewolf could travel from treetop to treetop and then drive a car, oh ya and use a cell phone all in werewolf form, did I mention he would aslo travel from rooftop to rooftop too? I mean why not though? If vampires now can twinkle in the sun, then a werewolf can be an undercover monkey with opposable thumbs so he can shift gears in a Porsche and look for a cell phone signal to call 911.

Oh Boy...

I'm really hoping that there is meaning to all of this though because I really do like the authors previous work.

I really hope it gets better
Have a good weekend!

See Ya
S

No comments: