Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, April 21, 2014

I Am A Fan of Fan Expo!

Hello Lovlies!

The title of this one says it all for me. I had so much fun! Keep in mind that Fan Expo Vancouver is smaller than any of the other Conventions and at the same time it was great to go to something at the start that will turn into something much bigger over time.

This was only the 3rd convention in Vancouver so far and I loved every minute of the day. There were so many people in costume as it should be and I'm glad I started here. If I went to Comicon as my first one I think my inner Nerd would have had a heart attack as it was she was swooning from the second we went through the doors. My Social Media outlets were all a buzz with stuff. I haven't been able to upload all the pics.



I do wish I had been more comfortable with asking cosplayer or 30 for a photo though and next year as well as being one ( I'm really going to try and make that happen ) I'm going for broke. Some of their costumes were just amazing and inventive except the really bad plastic bag Batman.

Oh and the Steampunk! I almost went to Steampunk heaven, the clothes the jewlery all of the other stuff! I even bought a 50 calander that looks like a... I can't even explain it kind of like a clock but not really. I'll post it later and give kudos to The Attic who had a table there that I didn't want to leave.

The pics of it will be posted on my Instagram and Tumblr. Tabs are at the top.

I think I stalked Robert Englund for over an hour. He was one of the only celebs that sat in his booth regardless of whether he had autographs to sign or not and chatted away with fans. so I stood directly in front of him and stayed there! Paige got a picture with him and I thought she was going to die. Sese got a picture with her Cosplay idol Jessica Nigri and she is super cute.

There was so much going on and so much to see and all I kept thinking was Comicon is much bigger than this...I... have... to go.
For now though I'll focus on what's in front of me, making things better as well as worthwhile and making my dreams come true.

Everybody needs some of that right?

See Ya,
S


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok I was wrong my Instagram isn't up there yet! It will be though!