Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

100th Post

Hello Lovelies!


My 100th post! I feel like there should be fireworks shooting out of your phones and computers right now! How amazing would that be! More dangerous I guess though eh?

Thanks to you guys that have hung in there with me and have subjected yourselves to being part of my crazy life and the zoo that goes with it. I hope you stick around for the rest of it!

It's been a long road to get here 100 posts later. Really I didn't expect to still be here. Some things fade and some stick...I guess this one stuck for me. Now I'm not going to get all sentimental and you know...girly but it means alot that those of you that have been here since the beginning are still here with me. Always welcome are the new ones!

Now enough of that before I cry on my keyboard or something ridiculous!

Hang on, insert cheesy joke I heard this morning...

Q. What do you get when you cross a Jamaican with a redhead?
A. A Gingerbreadmon!

I had to do it because it made me giggle and well my family is Jamaican so it's extra cheesy.

Thanks for hangin with me!
See Ya!
S

No comments: