Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

What you see is what you get!

You know we have a houseful of teenagers 90% of the time that come by the house. That's fine with me because I'd rather have the kids at home rather than wandering around getting into trouble and me sitting by the phone waiting for to cops to call or for one of them calling to tell me they did something stupid.

I have actually been very lucky with the 3 of them and for the most part they are responsible ( sometimes ) at least they tell me when they are not responsible and in most cases I really didn't want to know but I have fun trying to horrify them and their friends which is truly one of the funniest things ever!

I'm extremely tired today because I got caught up in a conversation with the kids last night. It started out on a serious note and then quickly changed into one of those " why are we talking about this? " conversations. I think me and my girls have been able to completely horrify the men in our lives and thank goodness they have a sense of humour!

From insecurities and when I was young stories to the masterpiece last night after talking about LuLu Lemon pants.

Asses... yup that's it...bums and the ability too take any ass and make it spectacular...

The fact is that as women we ALL look at other women's bums. Shapes, sizes, lift ect. Yes it is a fact that we may hate you for your perfect apple shaped or heart shaped ass and lucky you for being genetically perfect in the glute area!

As my co-worker and new writing partner informed me there are several different  types that stand out.

The athletic bum we all want,
 The hungry bum we never want to eat our pants,

 The straight bum they now make implants to remedy,
 The bum I can't locate. ( those are awful )


So as the boys are entertained and astonished that we women so much pay attention to these things and each other. I told them, we are critical of ourselves and therefore others even when we don't mean to be!

We will compare ourselves to other women unconsciously and unwillingly it just happens so bare with us when we get like that and just tell us how perfect we are!

Even if we don't believe you we will appreciate it and for that we will make your lives easier...

until you piss us off and have to start over BUT that's why you love us.

S














No comments: