Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Quick update

Well it's been pretty busy around here, which is strange because it seems like I'm standing still half the time!
we're tyring to get our business off the ground and I'm loving the research and development part of it! What is it you ask???? Let's just say it has something to do with Customized+Ambiance+Organic+other words for natural products. The other half has to do with Restoration projects...ya I know two completely different ends of the spectrum but both useful.

Let's not forget the writing! The book is coming along nicely, slowly some days but nicely I did bounce around from Script to Novel then back again...and again but I've realized that the book is the best way to go for me. I would still love to write a script and hopefully can turn the book into one in the future.

Hey I know my limits.

There are lots of irons in the fire right now, hoping not to get burned by any but if so I'll just slap on the cooling cream and keep poking.

Those people though that are out to hinder my progress by pissing me off to the point that I can't think straight because they have annoyed me to the point of temporary insanity... you know who you are.

Pay back's a bitch and here I come!

S

No comments: