Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Weekend Wrap Up Easter 2016

Short and Sweet today guys!

Well on this beautiful sunny Tuesday with cold mornings and warm afternoons all I want to do is not be trapped in an office. At the same time though I don't want it to move too quickly. Winter just left and I'm dreading the next one already. I know I know...

I hope you all had a Happy Easter! I spent mine a various amount of ways. Friday me and the brood went to see Batman vs Superman. Alright I'm not going to say it was awful because it wasn't completely. How do I say this without spoiling it? Hmmm...quickly.

The action sequences were good, they should have utilized Wonder Woman more, the only crazy Lex Luther I can handle is Gene Hackman, Ben Affleck made a really good Bruce Wayne but Batman???? Not his fault though Batman is hard to live up to, so is Superman but Henry Cavill can do it and was really the only thing that held me to the movie besides seeing how Wonder Woman was going to fit in. There were many random points to me and although I know that some of them are there for the introduction of the Justice League they still seemed too random to me. Randomly placed? Unexplained....

The next night was a b-day party for Bean's Boyfriend and that was entertaining watching a bunch of 20 somethings, remembering when I was a 20 something and thanking god I'm not a 20 something anymore although my 20's was not what most are... there are still stories in there that should never be told. 

Ever.

Sunday was when Parker did his tiny Easter egg hunt. Since T lives with us again and is getting a foothold back into her life, I leave the little man to her because now when he comes over it's more so to visit with his mom than it is to see the rest of us. Don't get me wrong I get in my hugs and cuddles the I love you's and it's nice when he looks for me and wants to play or show me something. He's 3 and the world through his eyes is big, unknown and always holding a surprise. Had coffee with my bestie and her tiny man who's about 1 1/2 and is just realizing himself how big the world is. and looks at everything through big eyes.

So the rest of the weekend held sitting in the sun contemplating my existence. Which I gave up on and instead spent the rest of the time studying for my learners to ride.

Just a quickie!

Have a great week!

See Ya
S.

No comments: