Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, March 11, 2013

It's Over! I'm Back!

Things are back to normal now...sort of.

A lot of things happened this week...

RRSP season is over!!!

After a stressful week of RRSP season, (I say week because that's when people decided their business should come in instead of the 2 months they have from Jan to March) it's done until next year! My branch manager got me a bottle of Crown Royal Maple Finish for my hard work. It smells and tastes just like MAPLE SYRUP!

You know what that means...you can't mix that shit with anything I tried. Shoot it or sip it are your only choices so, shots it was!

Sese had a date!

She was cute and nervous and oh sooo cute!!! Sleepy but still cute ( She'll kill me for this later )

Bean's having a small life crisis!

17 and doesn't know what to do with her life but very excited for whatever she does chose to do. Today she asked me for three things to describe her or something I would say to her frequently.

Unfortunately...'Your a brat', 'calm down' and 'you're kidding me' don't count as positive things to tell your child so we changed them to you're very helpful ( which she is ), you're determined ( to rip your face off if you get on her bad side ) and I think I left number 3 up to the girls to decide.

T has the cutest baby boy ever!

Yes I'm biased, he's too cute for words which is great because he had a hell of a time getting here and makes up for it in smiles.

We had a great sunny weekend and I got to do some stuff outside and my dog's got to hang out in the sun. Smokey got humped at the dog park and then decided it was best to pee on the insanely hairy Collie that had mounted him. His owner seemed unfazed by this so ok then!

Whiskey had his nose so far up a Multipoos ass it looked like a wheel barrel race and they would have won.

California my timid little girl was just that...timid.

Next is a trip to Saint Paul's on Wed for Choo to get another shot in the back and be high as a kite for the trip on the transit system. Whooo Hoooo!

I can feel the commuter rage already.

OK Lovelies away I go for now and I'll have another section of CF for you tomorrow possibly Wednesday if I can pry my laptop away from those that don't use their own stuff!!

See ya
S

No comments: