Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The World is full of Kings and Queens

After a very wet Halloween I'm glad it over only because poor little Whiskey doesn't fare well with the fireworks that come with the night of terror for him. So after his shaking and panting he's calm now and I can write this post.

I don't really know why I thought about this but the title of this post reminded me of high school and a couple of things were brought to my memory.

1. The world is full of Kings and Queens that blind your eyes and steal your dreams.

So true! Don't let that happen.

Someone wrote that in my Annual ( Yes Annual ) not a yearbook like you kids call it now. I wish I still had it so I knew, but it's gone.

2. Twas midnight one the ocean not a streetcar was in site.
    The sun was shining brightly for it rained all day that night.

    Twas a summers day in winter and the snow was raining fast.
    As a barefoot boy with shoes on stood sitting in the grass.

    On one dark and story night, 2 dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords and shot each other.

    A deaf policeman heard the noise and came and shot those 2 dead boys.
    If you don't believe my story's true, ask the blind man he saw it too.

That might not be completely right but that's the way I remember it also written in my Annual. It's not much this time but it came to mind so I wrote it down.

I hope you had a Happy Halloween!

S

No comments: