Search This Blog

Translate

Friday, January 13, 2012

Pre Canuck Skate Day

I forgot over the chaos of the holiday's that a chose few of us at work were asked if we wanted to skate with the Canucks! I haven't been on skates since Sese was...maybe... 6 or 7 and still used a little blue chair to stay on her feet. Well she's 19 now so wouldn't it be wonderful to step out on the ice with some real skaters, my boss and co-workers then fall flat on my ass!

We'll find out hat lovely day is tomorrow!

Hopefully it doesn't come to that. I'll have enough problems trying not to pass out from the sheer fact that I'll be there with Ryan Kesler, Alex Edler and Cory Schneider! There's a brunch but like I'll eat in front of them. I'm so excited/nervous that passing out will be the least of my problems if I eat first. Wouldn't that be a picture worthy of a frame.

I'm pretty stoked about the whole thing though, it's an opportunity I wouldn't pass up. So...I'm going and with SM with me, what could go wrong?

If anything does I'll be sure to tweet it.

No comments: