Search This Blog

Translate

Friday, December 16, 2011

You have got to be kidding me!

So I had another post I was working on full of laughter and drunken fun but that got put on the side due to finding out that the bus driver I have blogged about before is back on our route!!! That's insane! What else...we find out that he REQUESTED our route!! So I had to half rant.

WTF! Why? What for? What possible reason could he have for wanting us?? Oh because he can drive past the people with the greatest of ease? Be a jerk to every passenger and argue with them on a constant basis?

I have a lot of respect for the people that chauffeur our asses around on a day to day basis. They put up with a lot, especially noisy teenagers that are unruly and throw coffee at the bus causing the bus driver to have a breakdown then stop the bus and refuse to drive people any further. ( Another story, another time )

On Monday we get to our stop and it's pissing rain now usually the bus is pulled up and we can get on, well not with this guy driving. He makes us all wait in the rain while he sits about 20 feet away watching all of us get soaked while the other buses load up and drive away. By now myself and a few others have resorted to calling him colourful names. Mine was... douche-bag.

Tuesday. not him thank god.

Wed. Oh it was him nastiness and all. Every time I say "thank you" which I continue to say regardless and he says "ya" more like he wants to say " ya, whatever... get off my bus" because as he's said before it's not a taxi, which it kind of is if you think about it. We pay both to get us from point A to point B.

Thurs and Fri?? Not there 'Woo Hoo!' but in the light of the holiday season I've chosen not to let him get to me even though I can't wait for Christmas to be over.

 Music is my cure all along with writing. Once they're put together nothing can get to me.

Here's hoping a dozen Elves and a few Reindeer can slap him around a bit over the holidays and give him a tad more tolerance and decency for the New Year.

 If not...I don't think he'll want our bus route anymore.


No comments: