Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, January 11, 2016

It's All A Blur

Morning Lovelies!

This one will be short and sweet. Let's hope anyway!

It's funny how the weekend can sometimes be so boring but yet speed by and you're only left with a 48 hour blur.

Friday night was a cooking frenzy ( that I should have Instagramed but yes I was slacking ) I love it when someone stops by with a club pack of meat, shoves it in my face and without actually saying "cook for me" instead says "So I hear some food's being made here tonight." with pleading eyes. come on now food is being made every night.

Sat might have resulted in a couple of hospital trips because Friday night it rained and then promptly froze over so anyone coming down our front walkway well...not all of them made it to the door upright and all 3 dogs almost slid right off the deck to their impending doom. Everyone was alright though!

As a bonus from work I received a gift card so how did I spend it? Making dinner for 8 people 6 of whom live there already so it wasn't much of a stretch. T was home for the night and desperately wanting food that didn't contain Beaners and Wiens as she so innocently put it but me and Lo almost died laughing and forever now Beans and Wieners will never be the same. I love having her home and in a good head space. We used to be a household that had Sunday dinners every week with friends and I miss that too. I miss them, some more than others as the people we knew have drifted away over the years but maybe it's a sign to have that weekly thing come back.

Now my posts for the next 6 weeks will probably be sporadic since work will take up alot of my brain along with attempting to de-clutter my house. You know the problem with cleaning things out to get rid of them? Letting go of the things you feel obligated to keep. First my living room looks like a bomb hit it because for everything I take out and recycle, throw out or choose to donate, the pile on my couch gets bigger. What do you keep and what should go?

I guess though that if this is the year to Go Big then I should just tank it all, right?...oh boy...we'll see how that goes.

Ok guys, have a good week. I'll try to stay in touch!

See Ya.
S

No comments: